Thursday, June 27, 2013

Traveling Thursday!!

June 27, 2013

Hi all from the Hill Country of Texas!!  We drove, and ate and ate and drank today.  Covered a few hundred miles, and now I am pooped and ready to call it a day.  More shopping, eating and wine tomorrow and then will probably head home Saturday.

I will upload some pics when I return.  Am hoping to sketch and watercolor some places when I get back home, hard to do it when you are on the move all the time.  I plan on going to an art gallery I saw tonite on our way back to Hotel.  I spied some 4x4 mixed media canvases in there and they looked like something I could do. So..... anxious to see how much they are selling them for.  If I can, will take pics if they allow it.

Ok, nite everyone and stay cool. It is terribly hot down here, so the air conditioner is on full blast!

Just Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment