Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shabby Chic Sunday!!

August 11, 2013

Hi ladies!!  Bet you think I have fallen in somewhere, but alas I am here and have a new post. It has been a scorcher of a week, and if I didn't have to get out, I stayed in and tried to stay cool. My daughter invited friends over yesterday for a swim party, and it was so fun to see them all having such a good time in the pool, staying cool!! My little grandson Ian loved jumping off the side of the pool, his first time to do this so far this swim season. By next summer I think he will be without his floaties and swimmin like a big boy!!

The great job search continues, with 1 rejection and numerous resumes sent online. Nursing is not what it used to be and I am having a hard time with all of the changes in the job market. Just use to walking into an office, handing them my resume and references and waiting to hear back for an interview. Now you do everything online!! However, I think tomorrow I will actually resort to my old tried and true method and deliver my resume locally to a few offices not far from me. Will keep you updated, but know that it is going to take much longer than I anticipated!

I have been creating flowers this weekend after seeing a tutorial by jennings644 on you tube. I have had so much fun and they are so easy. I used what I had on hand, and like how they turned out. Don't know what I will do with all of them but am sure they will be showing up on some of my projects this fall and for xmas gifts!! My Wild Art Summer class ended last Saturday, and I am so sad. But, our facebook group is going to continue with weekly projects to do until Junelle's next class, hopefully this fall!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week, and will be back to post soon, hopefully with some good news at some point!!

Just Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment