Friday, August 2, 2013

Sandcastle love!!!!

Happy Friday Ladies!!

Hope you have all had a good week and will have a wonderful, fun filled weekend. I have been busy with family this week for a funeral. But that is done, now I have to get back to my regular routine!! I am continuing with my job search, but things are so different looking for a job this day and time. Even for an RN! Never dreamed it would be this difficult to  get feedback regarding my resume, but it sure has been painful. Oh well, I am sure something will turn up when it's supposed to. I even applied at my favorite scrapbook store, The Crafty Scrapper, in Waxahachie,Tx. Would just love working there surrounded by all those goodies. Hopefully something will happen there if it is meant to be. Then that will be my sign!!
I have also been finishing up my continuing education credits, lots of reading to do, then faxing in the course evaluation. Which, is much better than having to actually take a test! That needs to be completed by the first of the week so I can have that done, then renew my nursing license before August 31st, since mine will expire then.

I am posting some pics of 2 art journal pages and one watercolor that I did yesterday. Am so sad that Wild Art Summer class with Junelle Jacobsen is coming to an end this Saturday. Her projects have been so fun and inspiring to me, just what I needed this summer at this particular time!! I tend to put her videos on when I am creating so it seems like she is right there with me, so much fun

Having dinner with my daughter and grandsons tonite, always fun to see them and get to smother them with those Granny kisses!! Have a good weekend and will be sure to post some projects from Saturdays final class with Junelle!

Just Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment