Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lazy Sunday!!

Hi there Ladies!!
Sorry for the delay in posts this past week, but you know how things go sometimes.  Have been busy following up on my job applications, applying for more positions, and working on my CEU's to renew my nursing license.  I am hopeful that some calls will come in this week for some interviews. On a sad note, we have had a death in the family and the funeral will be on Wednesday. So my week is starting out busy already.  I am posting some pics of 3 canvases I made last week. They are all done with acrylic paints with a lot of texture and layering.  I don't want Wild Art Summer to end, but next weekend is the last class.   I have enjoyed the class,projects and our facebook group sooooo much!!  I hope we can all continue to grow in our art and stay in touch to learn and encourage each other!!

My best friend had a bday yesterday and some girls I worked with at my last job and I took her out for dinner Friday  I miss them so much and am glad we get together as often as possible to catch up on things and celebrate milestones in life.  I will also post a little pretty I made for her gift. One is a small gift box I turned into a little scene, and one is a paper cupcake I made after watching a you yube video. Forgive me for not remembering her name, but you can search "puffy cupcake" on you yube and watch it, there are 2 parts.  Makes simply darlin gifts!!

We kept our grandson last night, and always have so much fun with him. He is 3 and is a delight to have, it just brightens our day.  Plus, he is so stinkin cute with those dimples!!

Alrighy then, I have bent your ear enough,  so I will load up the pics to share and call it a nite. Hope you all have a wonderful week, and I hope to be back to post again midweek, depending on all of the activity around here!!

pkease let me know if you have any questions on the projects I have shared!

Just Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment