Sunday, July 21, 2013

Relaxing Sunday

July 21,2013

Good evening to all.  It has been a relaxing but productive Sunday here at my house.  I created another pretty peat pot to send to one of my Mother's friends.  I am mailing a package to my parents tomorrow.  So hope they will like their little pretties and that it will brighten their day.  I also did 6 small watercolor projects yesterday.  They can be mounted on a canvas or a card front.  I will post them below for you to see.  I continue to work on my watercoloring and penwork.  I have got to relax more with my penwork so that it is loose and flows better.  Always something to work on!!  Anyway, I have fun when I am creating so that is important, right?  I have a new paper goodie I found on you tube tonite using peat pots and shabby flowers to make a little cupcake pretty. I will post a pic once I have done one and figured out the process.
I  made some delicious enchiladas tonite for dinner, then we had some fresh strawberries fordessert.   Have been watching HGTV design star finale and will watch the new series Brothers Renovation in a few minutes.
Have to take care if some bills and proceeding with the job hunt tomorrow. Will let you know how that is progressing as new info becomes available.  I did go to a job fair on Saturday so resume is in someone's hands for review.

I am looking forward to videos of CHA Summer 2013 to watch this week. I always like to see the new things that are coming out, don't you?

Ok, til next time girls!!

Just Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment