Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rainy Sunday

July 14, 2013

Hi Ladies,
Just a note to say the pool party yesterday was a big success and everyone had fun in the sun and the pool!!  There were littles crawling all over the place and lots of family to pick them up and love on them!!  It was hot here and the pool felt great.  There was water volleyball, and kids in their floating boats as well as parents and grandparents (me included) relaxing in the water and having a nice time.  There was of course plenty of food, and then some!  Needless to say, I was a bit tired today, but managed to do some wash and create a new watercolor painting today.  It has been overcast and raining at a nice slow pace today, which for this time of year in Texas is wonderful!!  

I am posting a pic of my husband with our youngest grandson Zac, he is such a cutie!! He wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh or cry!! Then, the painting I just finished not long ago, I apologize as the lighting is not good for my old iphone at night!!  

Hope you all have a wonderful week and will be back to make another entry soon!!

Just Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment