Thursday, July 18, 2013

Terrific Thursday!!

July 18, 2013

Hi girls!!  Ok, I am going to try a post tonite and upload pics correctly.  I apologize for yesterdays post as I was doing it from my new tablet.  I am lovin it but have to work some of the kinks out, of my brain that is!! Just had to figure out how to upload my pictures since this camera is so terrific!!  And I think I have figured it out!!

I did a lot of watercoloring practice yesterday and will post those for you.  Then when I sat down today to create, I got sidetracked with my thinking and ended up making some little pretties instead!!  I found these seedling starter pots (peat pots I call them) and decided I would make one for my Mom and then one of her friends that is ill.  You know, just to brighten their day!!  I just love giving pretties to others, especially when it makes them smile!!  I will mail them along with some handmade cards I make for my Mom to use and the pretty peat pots.  I did watercolor a thank you card for my parents but dont want to spoil the surprise.  For those of you that are in Wild Art Summer, you can see it on the Facebook blog!!
Well that wraps it up for me tonite.  I am visiting  a good friend tomorrow who is going through a difficult time and will be gone most of the day.  I will post again sometime this weekend.  Happy creating to ya'll!! 

Just Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment