Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Make something to give to others!!

July 2, 2013  

Good evening ladies!! I wanted to share with you a card (actually made 3 of the same) I made today to send to the loved ones of a childhood friend and a friend of my parents, both of whom passed away very recently.  I was looking at another blog this week and saw some cone flowers, and thought I should try sketching/painting them.  Then I knew I needed to send some sympathy cards out, so decided to mount the watercolor onto a card and give them a gift from my heart!!  I think they turned out cute, and they really weren't that hard, AND I had fun doing them.  That's the important thing, at least for me since I tend to be such a perfectionist, haha. So these will be mailed tomorrow with the hope that my greeting and flowers bring comfort and peace to the families who lost a loved one.  I apologize that my iphone doesn't take very good pics, even though I take it in bright light, it still comes out on the dark side.  One of these days, I will upgrade my phone.  That is after I am employed again!!  I recently left my job and am in search of a new one as we speak.  
Hope you all have a wonderful evening and will catch up with you tomorrow.  If you are taking Junelle's Wildflower Art class tomorrow is Wildflower Wednesday and it looks like a good one from the sneak peak!!

Just Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment