Sunday, July 7, 2013

Working on Sunday??

July 7, 2013

Hello ladies!!  Yes, I was a little worker bee today in the scrap area.  It was a disaster and needed to be tidied up a bit before the pool party this Saturday, here at my house!!  So, I dug in, reluctantly.  I kept wanting to sit down when I found something I hadn't seen in a while and create. But..... I didn't.  I persevered and got a lot accomplished.  Funny how your head clears up when it knows things are organized and in their place huh??!  Well, at least for the time being.  I know how I am when I get in there and have a project I am working on, I make a mess. Kinda fun since I am a perfectionist of sorts.  I am sure it will turn trashy sooner or later, but hopefully not again for a while.  I would show pics but will try to do that tomorrow when I have more light.  My Iphone tends to be on the dark side.  

Well, have to go to dentist for piece of old filling that came out on Friday when I was crunching on that red hot candy I shouldn't have been eating.  Darn it, I was busted.  Oh well, gotta go and there is no getting out of it.  Then have to get my eyes checked in the afternoon.  I can't even read with my current bifocals!! I have been resorting to my cheaters on a regular basis.  And it's not fun having to carry around 3 pairs of glasses.  Prescription sunglasses, bifocals, and cheaters.  Oh my,  I have to get this fixed and quick!!

Hope you all have a mellow Monday and will post my Dr adventures and anything else of interest tomorrow.  Until then, ta ta for now!

Just Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment