Thursday, July 18, 2013

Still raining in Texas!!

July 17,2013

Hi ladies.  Havent forgotten you, have just been busy with stuff!!  Today is one of the first days I sat down and practiced my watercoloring for the class I am taking.  I did create a pretty yesterday for a wedding gift and will post that for you to see.  I love the large paper mache letters you can buy at Joanne's.  So I got one if those for my niece and covered it with pretty scrapbook paper and flowers of all sorts.  She came by to oick it up tiday and said she loved it!!  So glad.  I had asked what her colors were in den and kitchen so that helped.  Then I went to a movie with my neighbor.  We saw "The Heat".  It was ok but nothing I would see again .  The language in the movies these days is awful, need I say more!Then I came home and played with my water colors.  I was quite productive and pleased with most that I did. Always room to learn and improve!!

So I have a Dr appt in the am then some chores around the homestead then I will create some
more.  Still cloudy and rainy here and I am not complaining because it keeps the water bill down!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!  Will post again soon.  Take care.

Just Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment