Saturday, July 6, 2013

Swimming Saturday!!

Hi friends!  Sorry I haven't posted since the holiday, just busy with odds and ends around here.  I have done some watercoloring and continue to craft, almost daily.  It makes me happy!!  We did some planting in a flower bed where we buried my dear tiny toy poodle last year, Zoe.  It looks better than it did, but will look even better when it fills in with growth and color.  Just a start you know!  Then the grandkids came over this afternoon for a swim. Always love seeing them and smothering them with kisses.  Ian is 3 and is getting more brave in the water this year, thanks to his fantastic swim vest his parents discovered!  Zac is 9 months, working on his top teeth, and lights me up with his laughter and smile. Please be patient with my bragging, I am the granny afterall!!

In the crafting realm, Junelle's Wildflower summer's 3rd week class started this morning, and of course, I was right at my computer to watch and participate.  A little more challenging this week, drawing faces with a guest instructor, and learing to take pictures from all different angles to discover things in new ways.  I continue to work on my watercolor as well, and still need practice, especially with my wildflowers.  I was so frustrated yesterday with myself because they didn't turn out like I had hoped.  Then I remember what Junelle said, "watercolor teaches you patience", so that being said, back to the drawing board!!

So, there you have a little update from the past few days.  Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!!

Just Julie

P.S. The last pic is of Zac's fat little baby foot, just love baby's feet!!








No comments:

Post a Comment